January 30, 2009

O melhor diálogo do dia
- Vais para a água?
- Sim, claro.
- Mas está a chover imenso! Vais molhar-te toda!
- ...?!!?

Um bom fim de semana!
;)

4 comments:

cs said...

rsrsr...e ainda se constipa.:))

Anonyma said...

Será sempre por um boa causa...
;)

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=zycon electronics ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1236404]Smart DVD CD Burner 3.0.92[/url] [url=http://www.adulthostedblogs.com/?u=videoseannabeth4]KingConvert DPG Video Converter[/url]
1Click DVD Copy Pro 3.1.1.8 Asee soft DVD Video to FLV Converter
http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videosealec6 River Past Video Cleaner Pro 7.6.4
[url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1237404]Extra Video to iPod MP4 Converter 5.2[/url] [url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseabraham5]Eyeline Video System[/url]
Media Player Classic 6.4.9.1 Revision 2008-01-04 Aone Ultra DVD Creator 2.1.1011
http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videoseabigail4 Hasha Media Player
Aone Ultra Flash Video FLV Converter 3.8.1023
my icq:858499940385